Friday, October 27, 2017

Happy New Year

I promise that I know it is still October.  But I couldn't resist taking a few moments to work on a wintry themed card.  The forecast here calls for flurries in a few days.  And even though I dread the months of cold weather and shorter days...  I do enjoy working on a snowy card.  Unless, I have to tromp through inches of snow to get to my car...  and drive out on slippery roads at 5:00 a.m.  So this is the best of both worlds...  not quite winter but creating dreamy winter themed cards...  **sigh**

This time, I pulled out a few items from the October release including the Card Greetings stamp set and Ice Skate Die.

  Step-by-step recipe 

1.  4.25 x 11 inch white card stock base; scored and folded at 5.5 inches
2.  White Card Stock - Snowflake Sky Die (base layer and snowflake background)
3.  Pink Card Stock - Ovals Die (mat) 
4.  White CS - Sentiment Panel (Card Greetings in Berry Burst Ink) die cut with Pierced Ovals Die
5.  Pink, Brown, White CS & Silver Poster Board (layered skates) NEW Ice Skate Die
6.  Edges of Skates trimmed with Glossy Accents and Polar White Flower Soft
7.  White Card Stock - Dimensional Snowflakes (with foam adhesive) Snow Crystals Die

And the items from Our Daily Bread Designs' October release...


and a few old favorites...


 
Don't forget to stop back by on November 1st to check out all of the new items at Our Daily Bread Designs!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...