Friday, June 30, 2017

Hope Anchors the Soul

Good morning!  I hope this Friday finds you making plans for a wonderful weekend.  Tomorrow, I will be back with a new post for Our Daily Bread Designs featuring the new July release.  But in the meantime, I wanted to circle back and show a card featuring a Stamp Die Duo from last year, You Anchor Me.

I actually used the Scalloped Chain Die from this month's release as a fun accent panel.  It is in the rich blue over the water themed DP from the Nautical Paper Collection.  I used a die from the Rectangles Die nested with the Circle Scalloped Rectangles Die to create the focal frame.  Here are a few of the items you see used today...





Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see the fun projects I have to share.  Blessings!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Wow! This is amazing! I sure do like that background paper peeking through.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...