Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Word Art Wednesday 250 & 251

Good morning and welcome to a new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday!  This week we have a wonderful digital image featuring scripture from Psalms.  To find the digi scripture featured and details of how you can play along in the #250-#251 challenge pop over to Word Art Wednesday for all the details.  But before you check it out, take a moment to look at the card I created using this week's featured digi!


I started with a white card stock base measuring 4.25 by 11 inches, folded and scored at 5.5 inches.  I cut a slightly smaller DP panel using The Paper Studio's The Shoppe on the Square Paper Pad.  I added a die cut overlay (Spellbinders' Grateful Lattice) in white CS using dimensional foam.  I used Our Daily Bread Designs' Pierced Rectangles Die to create a frame and their Small Bow Die for my vellum panel.  I printed the sentiment on vellum with my inkjet printer.  I chose the specialty paper function when printing and used a heat gun to insure the ink was set.  ODBD's Pierced Rectangles cut and framed the sentiment.  I just love the soft look of vellum, don't you?  Don't forget to hop over to the WAW site to play along and see what the other designers have created!  

Blessings...

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Lori, this is beautiful! I love how you've printed this beautiful verse on vellum and have it over the the lattice die and with the beautiful bow. Stunning card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

I'm just loving the design of this card! Beautifully done.

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a lovely design!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...