Tuesday, September 27, 2016

ODBD ~ Sweet and Smiling

Unfortunately, I love sweets!  If I could have a steak or a piece of cake...  I will choose cake!  Cookies, tarts, pie...  they all old their own allure.  But when I need to limit my caloric intake...  a cupcake is my go to treat.  There is something about that combo of icing and cake in a limited amount that satisfies the sweet craving.  So this time, I used the Beverage Cup Die to create my faux cupcake.  It even has sprinkles!  


So here are a few of the items you see including a fun sentiment from the September release, Seasons Change...


and the Beverage Cup Die...


Plus a few old favorites...








Thanks for stopping by!  Please join me tomorrow for the Wednesday Word Art Challenge.  Plus later this week on October 1st, I have a few wonderful projects to share with new ODBD products.

Blessings

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...