Thursday, September 15, 2016

MOJO465 ~ For You ~

Good morning!  Today I have a fun card to share with a decidedly fall feel.  I also took a few moments to play along with one of weekly challenges I love to do...  MOJO Monday!  

And to make it even more fun, I worked in some fall plaid plus a fun sweater print DP!  I'm not wild about the cooler weather AND winter that inevitably follows!  But I sure do love the textures and textiles of the season!


and the sketch it is based on...MOJO465...


So I started with a black card stock base (4.25 x 5.5 inches).  I added a slightly smaller plaid print from Jen Hadfield's Warm & Cozy Paper Collection.  I added a couple of coordinating panels (also matted in black) stamping my sentiment on the lower right hand side.  I created the tree using Stampin' Up's Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.  A bit of baker's twine ties if all up.  And in the corner I added a black bird (envision a crow) heading off to search for fall goodies!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to peek back in Friday as we take a look back at this month's release from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Blessings!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love that sweet tree. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...