Thursday, July 28, 2016

~ Our Daily Bread Designs ~Heartfelt Counsel~

Good morning friends!  Hot weather has given way to rain showers in my part of the world.  This is a welcome relief for my parched backyard.  Cracks in the earth are drinking in sweet provisions from heaven and the Saints...  they are loving the reappearance of mud puddles! 

Rain allows me to focus on inside chores like laundry and cleaning.  I have been working on a few minor changes in my dining room and hope to add a fresh coat of paint in the coming days.  It is amazing what a bit of rearranging, refinishing and restoring can do to a space.  After 12 years in our home, I find myself longing to mix things up a bit.  So as I spruce up the house and slather on some new paint, I wonder when was the last time I added some "fresh paint" to spruce things up in my spiritual house.  When was the last time I did an in depth Bible study, read a great Faith based book, watched a family movie or spent dedicated time in His word?  I guess a fresh coat of paint is always in order.  Paint on Master, paint on...

Today's card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' 


Here are a few items from the July release you see...
Sweet as Perfume stamp set


Vintage Borders Die for my sentiment panel...


and a few old favorites you see...





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until next time...
Blessings...

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully elegant. Love the little pearl accents.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...