Monday, June 20, 2016

~ Lots of Love ~

Taking a few moments to work on an old Mojo Monday sketch...  Last week was spent traveling and I just didn't get around to as much crafting as I would like.  I hope to fix that this week...  lol...  

So here is my interpretation of last week's Mojo sketch using Our Daily Bread Designs' 
Sending My Love stamp/die duo...


I started with a black card stock base measuring 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  I added a slightly smaller white mat and a bit of floral DP.  I chose to used ODBD's Doily Die to create my sentiment panel.  I used the new stamp/die due Sending My Love.  A bit of white card stock and the die element create the word Sending for the top...

Here are the items you see today...



As I mentioned earlier, I hope to get back to crafting more this week.  Join me Wednesday for a new Word Art Wednesday Challenge along with a few other projects this week.  Have a wonderful Monday!

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...