Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Cup Overflows

It amazes me just how truly blessed I am!  God never ceases to amaze me with His provisions and care.  I heard someone once say you must be mindful of your needs versus your wants.  God has always provided my needs.  (Not always on my timetable...  His time, not ours, right?)  I may want a nice new shiny Corvette.  Do I really NEED it though??  My dependable Toyota gets me around just fine, thank you very much!  (And I suspect my bank account is healthier due to that decision...)  

Today's card features a lovely scripture from the Book of Psalms...  Chapter 23, Verse 5 to be exact...


And it features a few May release items from Our Daily Bread Designs...




Let's break it down layer by layer....

4.25 x 11 inch white card stock base; scored and folded at 5.5 inches
4.25 x 5.5 inch red designer paper found in ODBD's Old Glory Paper Pad
ODBD's pattern designer paper found in Americana Quilt Paper Collection and die cut with ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die
Blue DP found in ODBD's Old Glory Paper Pad and die cut with ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die
Red DP found in ODBD's Old Glory Paper Pad; die cut with ODBD's Filigree Frames
White Card Stock die cut with ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die and stamped sentiment (black ink) from ODBD's Tea Time stamp set
Tea Pot and Roses (from ODBD's Tea Time stamp set) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Copic compatibe Paper 
Colors - R24, R27, R29; G21,G24, G28; C0, C1
Die cut with ODBD's compatible Tea Pot & Roses Die

And here are a few old favorites you see in today's project as well...




Thank you dear Lord for all of your provisions!  

Thanks for stopping by!  
Blessings...

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...