Saturday, May 28, 2016

CTD394 ~ Wishing ~

Today's card is for the weekly Color Throwdown.  The challenge this time...  to use the following inspiration photo...


and the Challenge LINK

I opted to go with a very simple palette of navy, red and soft pink...


I started with a white card stock base measuring 4.25 x 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches.  I cut a slightly smaller mat out of Night of Navy CS (by Stampin' Up).  I stamped my image (SU's Sheltering Tree set) on white card stock using Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede inks, all by Stampin' Up.  I die cut the image using Our Daily Bread Designs' Double Stitched Rectangles Die and cut a slightly smaller Night of Navy CS mat.  (The navy mat is double with a bit of dimensional foam between...)  I finished with a Real Red CS die cut word using ODBD's Wishing Die.  

Love this clean and simple image and color scheme...

Thanks for looking...  

Until next time...

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...