Thursday, April 28, 2016

~ Quilting Friends are the Best! ~

Good morning!  The weather is a bit dreary here.  I keep reminding myself that April showers bring May flowers.  I can't wait to see some of my late spring favorites come into bloom...  the iris, peonies and cabbage rose...  And speaking of my Grandmother's cabbage rose...  here is a fun card I made in almost the exact shade of rich pink!
 
 
I started with a white card stock base cut at 4.25 inches x 11 inches, scoring and folding at 5.5 inches
I added a rich raspberry mat featuring Boho Bolds Paper Pad
White Card Stock - ODBD - Leafy Edged Borders Die - create the lace edging
White Card Stock and ODBD's Beautiful Boho Paper Collection die cut with ODBD's
Sentiment - Memento's Rose Bud ink - ODBD's Quilting Friends and Family stamp set
White Card Stock - Sentiment Panel - ODBD Stitched Ovals Die
 
Here are some of the items you see used on today's project...
 







Thanks again for stopping by!  Until next time...  blessings!!
 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...