Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Let it Sew, Let it Sew

Yes, you read my title correctly!  No snow here!  But a whole lot of imaginary stitching going on!  With this month's stamp and die release at Our Daily Bread Designs focused on quilting and sewing...  it gives a wanna be stitcher like me, instant gratification!  I shared in my April 1st post that my Mom is an accomplished quilter.  I however, did not inherent that gene.  My creativity lies entirely with paper, glue and glitter!  Not that I am creative, but I do try!  ;-)

So here is a fun card I pulled together for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge 
using a few of ODBD's April release items including A Time to Mend stamp set and Americana Quilt Paper Collection...


and the new items you see...



and a few old favorites...








And this week's MOJO Sketch...


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until next time...

Blessings...

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I recently made a set of sewing themed cards as well!
Yours is "sew cute!"

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...