Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WAW218 ~ I Will Go Before Thee ~


Good morning and welcome to a new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday!  We have more great prizes this week SO be sure to stop by and check this challenge out.  AND make sure to post your creation for an opportunity to win! 

Today I have a clean and simple card featuring our new digital scripture!


I started out with a white card stock base and black CS mat.  I pulled out some coordinating papers from The Paper Studio to frame my sentiment.  Notice the fun pink sequins?  I haven't used sequins for a while...  it was fun to pull them out of my stash.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Dear Lori, sorry am bit slow in getting around to see the cards, do love the layout and colours that you've sued to,showcase this fortnight's wonderful promise from the Word of God. Great work indeed!!!
So great to be part of the DT this month, a real privilege for which I am so very thankful to the Lord.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lover this so much Lori I just pinned it in my layouts, love be the curved die use. Shaz,X

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...