Sunday, January 10, 2016

Merry Monday

Good evening and welcome to my very first Merry Monday of the new year!  I couldn't wait...  and since I have already missed a few...  I decided to pop in a bit early...  My plan was to have a post featuring a new Christmas card each Monday...  hence the title Merry Monday.  But sometimes life gets in the way.  In this case a nasty respiratory bug took me down for several weeks.  So now that I have regained the use of BOTH lungs...  I can share a new card...  

This card features some fun Stampin' Up products I added to my stash this fall and winter.  I started with a Real Red CS base (5.5 x 4.25 inches) and cut a slightly smaller white CS mat.  I embossed this panel with my SU Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I stamped the wreath (from SU's Wondrous Wreath stamp set) on white CS using Wild Wasabi Ink and Real Red for the berries.  Then I pulled out SU's Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies to cut it out.  This same die set along with a bit of Real Red CS also created the beautiful word "Noel."  I added the wreath with dimensional foam and the word Noel with liquid glue.  Super easy and so cute!  So some of these items were in the Christmas catalog so I'm not sure if they are still available.

  *******UPDATE******  the items listed on today's card are still available according to my SU consultant!  :-)

  I think the design is fairly simple to copy with any stamp and/or die set!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy stamping and blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...