Sunday, December 27, 2015

ODBD - Plough the Fields ~ A Spotlight Card


Good morning!  I hope this post finds you well and recovering from a joyous holiday!  Today I have a quick card using the spotlight technique.  You stamp the image twice, trimming one down, coloring it and layering it over the original black and white image.  It's a simple technique but looks particularly striking when used with bold colors.  I chose to work with red and white for this project.



I started with a white card stock base adding a slightly smaller red mat.  I stamped my image (Plough the Fields) with black ink on white card stock twice.  I colored one image and then used the new Rectangles Die and Double Stitched Rectangles Die to highlight it.

Here are the items you see...




I stamped my sentiment (Plough the Fields) on white card stock and used the older Pennants Die to highlight it.

Thanks for taking a few moments to stop by!  Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...