Thursday, December 31, 2015

Let Faith Be the Bridge ~ A Vintage Card



I love looking at old pictures of our community.  Recently, I discovered an online history group for our hometown.  And I have been enjoying the old sepia toned pictures of our past.  So in the spirit of those photos and the beautiful vintage photo albums they are nestled in, here is a card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' Safe Travels stamp set.  
 

 
I even used some old photo corners I had in my crafting stash...  SO fun!
 
Here are the items you see today...
 






Thanks for stopping by!  And I hope you have a fun and SAFE New Year's Eve!  Don't forget to stop back tomorrow and check out Our Daily Bread Designs' January release!

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice!!! love the covered bridge and photo corners.
The sentiment is perfect.

Happy New Year.

Hugs and Blessings,

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...