Sunday, August 30, 2015

ODBD ~ Thanks Pennant ~

Good morning!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  The weather looks to be perfect...  that wonderful blend of cooler evenings giving way to warm late summer days...   I hope to spend some time outdoors after church this morning!  

Today's card features a few items from Our Daily Bread Designs' August release including the special mid month Pennant Swag Solid Alphabet  and coordinating Swag Pennant Die


I started with a rich purple card stock base adding a raspberry mat.  I pulled a fun DP from this month's Beautiful Boho Paper Collection and an overlay created with the new Boho Background Die.  I stamped the image with a rich purple ink on ecru card stock (Boho Love) and used the coordinating Ornate Hearts Die to cut and emboss.  I stamped the thanks sentiment (Pennant Swag Solid Alphabet) after positioning the stamps with the coordinating die (Pennant Swag Die.) 
I then used the die to cut...  so easy!  I cut a large banner to nestle behind the heart die.  

So here are some of the items you see...
 








Thanks for stopping by!

Other items...

Paper - Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, The Paper Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant, Memento Rose Red

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...