Thursday, April 30, 2015

ODBD ~ His Mercy Rains ~

And aren't we glad His mercy rains?  Without His mercy, we would be lost.  Its difficult to keep proper perspective sometimes.  With the chaos of life (do I hear an Amen or two), we can forget just how blessed we are.  I am humbled to know that He sent his son to die for my sins.  I imagine someday that God will show me the "highlights" of my life and I will find myself woefully short.  I imagine that I will fall to my knees in shame and regret.  It is at that moment that Jesus will step forward and say, "Father, her sins are paid for.  I took the punishment in her place."  It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.  Thank God, our Savior, MY Savior shed His blood for me.  His mercy does indeed rain!  

Blessings... 



And the April release items you see today...









and some old favorites...



SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD



VINTAGE FLOURISH PATTERN DIES - CSBD56



VINTAGE LABEL DIES - CSBD55



Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow for the new May release from Our Daily Bread Designs.  It promises to be a fun day!


{{hugs}}


Layers 


Powder Blue CS - Bazzil (5.5 x 4.25)
Kraft mat - The Paper Studio
DP from Our Daily Bread Designs' Shabby Rose Paper Collection
White CS - Georgia Pacific (Vintage Flourish Pattern Die cut)
Powder Blue CS - Vintage Labels Die
Kraft - The Paper Studio - Vintage Flourish Pattern Die
White CS Clouds - Clouds and Raindrops Die
Powder Blue CS Raindrops - Clouds and Raindrops Die, Umbrellas Die
Glossy Accents (Raindrops)
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs' How Sweet the Sound

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...