Monday, March 30, 2015

ODBD ~ Hello, Easter Blessings ~

Happy Monday morning!  As we enter one of the holiest weeks on the Christian calendar, I have a card to share featuring a stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs' March release.  I chose to work with the new set, Happy Resurrection Day.


and the stamp set I used shown below... 

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY - H623

I began with a 5.5 x 4.25 inch white card stock base and used the Vintage Flourish Pattern Die to create a soft buttery yellow die overlay and white focal panel.  After cutting out the white focal panel I positioned the Hello Die to cut out the shadow and used a scrap of yellow to cut out the word a second time and position it inside the original white die cut.  This was particularly tricky, since I had to keep up with the tiny white pieces inside the E and O...  

Do you hear the Old McDonald tune in your head too????  :-)

I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a bit of white CS and used ODBD's Vintage Labels Die to highlight it.  A bit of greenery created with the Fancy Foliage Die adorned with mulberry roses adds just a touch of spring to the bottom right hand side.  

So here are a few of the additional ODBD items you see today...

VINTAGE FLOURISH PATTERN DIES - CSBD56

VINTAGE LABEL DIES - CSBD55

FANCY FOLIAGE DIES - CSBD33

Don't forget to stop back by Wednesday!  ODBD will have the new April sets ready for release!  I can't wait to show them off!  I know you will love them too!  

{{hugs}}

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done card and a perfect choice of colors for easter.

Blessings
Jim

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...