Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WAW168 ~ Thy Soul ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to stop by the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsor's generosity so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who provided our prizes this week as well!   


This week I chose another sketch from Mojo Monday.



I started with a black card stock base (5.5 x 4.25 inches) and added a light ecru mat.  I chose my vintage feel papers from Graphic 45's A Lady's Diary Collection.  Each layer of DP is distressed with ink (Antique Linen, Pumice Stone and Tea Dye) before adding.  I printed this week's scripture passage on ecru CS and used a heart shaped die from ODBD to highlight it.  I added a hand inked seam binding bow with a tiny mulberry rose.  Sigh...  I really am starting to appreciate pink!  lol

Here's the die I used that you may find HERE...

CSBD53 - ORNATE HEARTS DIES

And here's the link for today's MOJO Sketch #381.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Lori...Just looking at your card, and it touched my heart...what an awesome verse, and love your layout and the ODBD heart!!

Georgiana said...

So pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...