Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WAW149 ~ Revelations 2:7 ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
And a very special shout out to the Crafty Ribbons and Freckled Fawn!  We appreciate your generosity so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank these fabulous companies who provided our prizes this week! 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! 

This week we are visiting the book of Revelations...


This week, I needed a card with more of a masculine feel.  I pulled out some Close To My Heart Scraps and went to work.  My card base is 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  I printed the scripture on plain white card stock and used an oval die to cut it.  I added a couple of aqua colored adhesive dew drops to the bottom of the panel.  A bit of chevron themed ribbon over my Diamond embossed panel gives it a rough and ready look.  Perfect for the guy I am sending it to!

Here's some of the items you see...

Papers - Close to My Heart, Georgia Pacific
Embossing Folder - Diamond - Cuttlebug
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small
Embellies - CTMH

Thanks for stopping by!  Next week I have some fun sponsor digis and paper to share!  Be sure to stop back by!

Blessings...
 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...