Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WAW146 ~ I Samuel 2:2 ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
And a very special thank you to Digi Darla's and Prairie Point Junction for blessing us with prizes!  We appreciate these fabulous companies who generously provided our prizes this week! 
Blessings to you all!!! 

This week we are returning to the Old Testament...


I printed my scripture on ecru card stock and cut to my desired size.  The card base measures 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  I chose a bright blue to coordinate with the DP I chose from Pebbles Family Ties paper collection.  For matting, I selected a bright yellow and deep green.  I added a few mulberry roses and paper punched leaves and branches for interest.  I love the bright colors! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

Paper - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Pebbles Family Ties
Paper Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts
Mulberry Roses

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE this beautiful card! Love the layers, the colors, the roses, just everything! So Lovely!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh what a beautiful card! I love all the different designer papers. The roses and greenery are beautiful. Like a breath of fresh air!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...