Sunday, June 8, 2014

QFTD214 ~ A Bike, Flowers AND a Thank You

Good afternoon and thanks for stopping by!  Today, I am taking a few moments to play along with this week's Queen for the Day Challenge at Split Coast.  The featured stamper is the lovely and talented Nancy.  I took my tribute from one of her favorite activities...  biking...

 
I chose a very clean color palette, black and white and added a splash of color with my Flower Soft.  The card base is white card stock with a layer of black matting.  I used a cloud embossing folder to create the background (only on the top 3/4 of the card.)  I placed a die cut black bike and stamped my sentiment on the bottom with black ink.  I added a layer of green Flower Soft and then a Patriotic mix.  Thanks so much for visiting!  I certainly hope you like it!  {{hugs}}
 
Lori
 
Supplies
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - My Friend
 
 
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers - Georgia Pacific
Dies - Spellbinders In'spire - Bicycle
Embossing Folder - Darice - Cloudy Sky
Flower Soft - Meadow, The Patriot
Additional - Scor Pal
 
Challenges
 
QFTD214 - Queen For the Day


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...