Friday, June 6, 2014

ODBDSLC205 ~ White on White ~

It's been a while since I played in ODBD's Shining the Light Challenge.  This week the challenge is "white on white."  And I decided to use one of the new stamp sets, Iris and the fun new die, Asters and Leaves.
 
The stamp set... 
 
 
and dies...
 
CSBD30 - QUATREFOIL PATTERN DIE
 
CSBD26 - ANTIQUE LABELS & BORDER DIES
 
 
 
CSBD57 - ASTER DIES
 
 
I began with a white card stock base and added the Quatrefoil Pattern Die cut with dimensional foam.  I stamped the Iris image (Memento Flannel Gray) and added my sentiment with Memento's Tuxedo Black.  The Antique Labels and Borders Die  set looks just perfect framing this image!  A few blossoms from the new die, Asters and Leaves nestled on the white vines from the Fancy Foliage die finish it off.  A few pearls peeking out...  **sigh** 
 
This makes me smile!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  {{hugs}}
 


2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Lori!! I love all the die cuts you used and the simple elegance the design you used creates!! Such a stunner!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lori, this is gorgeous! I really struggled with the white-on-white challenge myself, but you really rocked it!! I just love all the dies you've used together so beautifully and then stamped the lovely iris and the sentiment! I just love it all! So glad you joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...