Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WAW134 ~ Nehemiah 9:6 ~ Thou Art Lord

Welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by!    It's time for another 
fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
And a very special thank you to the Frantic Stamper, Cheery Lynn Designs and Daydream Designs!  These fabulous companies provided our prizes this week!

This week we are visiting scripture from the Old Testament, specifically Nehemiah...


I started with 5.25 x 5.25 inch pink card stock base and double matted the DP with white and black card stock.  I chose a couple of coordinating designs from the Garden Party Collection from Pebbles.  I printed my scripture panel on white CS and continued the triple matted design.  I added a spray of flowers including a couple of lilies from the wedding department of a craft store and a few mulberry blossoms.  For interest, I added a jet black bead flourish cut to fit.  I also used some punched leaves and branches in the spray.  I just love the contrast!

Thanks as always for stopping by!  Stop back in later this week to see an old project I'm working on plus some new releases from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Blessings...

Lori

Supplies

Paper - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Peebles Garden Party
Misc. - Blossoms, Punches by MS Crafts, Flourish by Recollections

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...