Thursday, May 8, 2014

WAW131 ~ Micah 7:8 ~ The Lord Shall Be a Light

 Welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by!    It's time for another 
fabulous and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to Robyn's Fetish and Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps for providing our prizes this week!  We appreciate your sponsorship so much! 

And here is my card for the week featuring a fabulous image from Robyn's Fetish AND a beautiful digi scripture created by my fellow WAW team member Diane Noble.


I printed this fabulous image from Robyn's Fetish on Copic compatible paper and added a few dashes of color.  I then fussy cut the project before adding it to my base.  I used Kraft card stock with DP from My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found Market Street Collection.  I printed the scripture on one of the designs and die cut it to resemble a sun using coordinating prints to create my rays.  I just love this image, don't you?

My sincere apologies for running a bit behind this week.  I thought I had my post ready to "go" on Wednesday but a blogger gremlin had other ideas.  I've been out of town traveling for work and finally was able to handcuff said "gremlin" and get my post out!  Thanks for all of your lovely comments!  I hope you have a blessed week!

XXOO

Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...