Saturday, November 30, 2013

Exploring Cricut ~ Christmas Blessings ~

Good morning!  Thanks for joining me for
another great Exploring Cricut post! 
 
This week I am featuring a card project!  With Christmas on the horizon, I need more cards in my stash!  So I pulled out my Winter Woodland cartridge and went to work...
 
 
I chose a snowflake cut (page 35) and cut it at 4.5 and 2.5 inches.  They are stacked on top of each other with dimensional foam.  The card base (white CS) is 5.5 x 4.25 inches with a dark red CS matting.  I chose some DP by Teresa Collins and hand cut the zig zag border following the design.  I added the snowflake, stamped my sentiment on white CS and hand cut a banner.  The final touch...  a white button with a bit of red & white jute for a jaunty finish! 
 
Thanks for joining me!  Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow as we celebrate Our Daily Bread Designs' December release! 
 
{hugs}
 
Supplies 
 
Cricut Cartridge - Winter Woodland
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Vintage Pattern Ornaments
Ink - Memento - Rhubarb Stalk
Paper - Georgia Pacific, The Paper Studio, Teresa Collins - Santa's List
Misc. - Jillibean Soup - Baker's Twine, Button 

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Oh so pretty!

Julie518 said...

Really pretty card! Simple, but still with plenty to look at :) Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Sharon said...

So beautiful!!! I love the snowflake and that paper is awesome!!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

Super pretty and festive! The button with the twine you added on top of the snowflake is just the perfect finishing touch!
:)
Michelle S.

Michelle N. said...

Very pretty-simple, yet elegant! Great twine for the button too!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...