Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WAW104 ~ Trust ~

 
Welcome!  It's time for another inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to Fred She Said and Pam Korte, Close to My Heart Consultant,
 for providing our prizes this week!
 
This week we feature this scripture from Psalms... 
 
 

I opted to use an old sketch this week from Seize the Sketch and some fun Thanksgiving papers from Authentique.  I just love this time of year and this particular Psalm reminds me to trust our Lord for my provisions! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back Friday with Our Daily Bread Designs' November release and Saturday with an Exploring Cricut project!  I can't wait to show you what I've been working on!  ((hugs))
 
Lori
 
Supplies
 
Papers - Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Authentique Thankful
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen
Dies - Spellbinders - Large Rectangles
Misc. - Clip by Spare Parts

1 comment:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...