Thursday, October 17, 2013

Warm Wishes

Good morning!  Thank you for stopping by!  I have struggled with something as of late and would like to take a moment to share before getting into today's project.  I often feel like I should "share" little things going on in my life, things I read, etc. but hate taking up your valuable time.  After a great deal of prayer and reflection, I feel that I NEED to present the thoughts God gives me.  So on occasion you will see more of my "thoughts."  If you are here strictly for perusing my projects please know that you are more than welcome to skip over my writings and go straight to the card.  You won't hurt my feelings a bit!  And I venture to say, I will never know, BUT I will know if I do not share something my Lord has laid on my heart.  That my friends is a feeling I DO NOT want to have! 
 
Here's today's project using North Coast Creations' new October release, Let It Snow.   
 
 
 Here's the Let It Snow set...


 
I stamped the image on Copic compatible paper before coloring it with markers.  I added a soft blue ink on the background for sky.  A bit of glitter glue adorns the snowflakes and snowy ground.  A simple seam binding bow rests above the sentiment (stamped in black).  I wanted the image to stand out and I think the red / white scheme makes it pop!  
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow for my Exploring Cricut post.  I also have a few more stamping projects to share over the coming days!  :-)  
 
Blessings...
 

Supplies

Stamps - North Coast Creations - Let it Snow
Papers - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Neenah Solar Crest, Teresa Collins - Santa's List
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black (image), Versafine Onyx Black (sentiment); Memento Summer Sky (sky)
Copics - Snowman - E21, E25, E41, 0; Hat - C0, C1, C5, C7; Scarf - R24, R29, R59; Presents - R24, R29, R59, G24, G28, G85
Die - Spellbinders Labels Two
Misc. - Seaming Binding; Ranger Stickles - Diamond

3 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

I, for one, would love to hear your random thoughts. Certainly one of the greatest parts of this blogging experience (that seems a little secular, but isn't) is the opportunity to encourage and touch others in different places. You might never know the seeds of encouragement, hope or simply interest that your words might spark.

Having said that, you'll always be one of the most inspiring stops in my blog hoping- whether you say anything specific or just share your creations. I say, Go, Lori, go.

Mary Mac said...

And I say "here here Andie", and "Yes please Lori". Actually, I scrolled down (madly)to read what you had to share Lori!! :)

Mary Mac

Tam said...

love the red and white

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...