Tuesday, October 8, 2013

~ Sparkling Snowflakes ~

Good morning!  Thanks for sharing a bit of your morning with me!  Today's card is a CAS project to honor this week's Splitcoast Featured Stamper. 
 
The card created with a rectangular mask...


I used a rectangular die to create my mask and secured it with removable tape to the Kraft layer.  I added Colorbox Mica Magic in Pearl and Colorbox Ink in Frost White with a craft sponge.  I then added just a hint of Memento Desert Sand to all of the edges.  For a final bit of pizzazz, I spritzed the entire area with Glimmer Mist in Dazzling Diamonds and let dry.  I removed the mask and stamped random snowflakes with Versafine Onyx Black on the card and traced the edge with a black marker.  I also used a paper piercer to add another "frame."  Finally, I added my sentiment in the bottom right corner and ONE layer.  Something I RARELY try!  So fun! 
 
Now here are the Our Daily Bread Designs products I used...
 
 
SPARKLING SNOWFLAKES
 
 
SNOWFLAKE SENTIMENTS
 
 
Thanks as always for stopping by and your sweet comments!  I appreciate it!  Stop back by tomorrow as I share another fun challenge from Word Art Wednesday. 
 
Blessings...
 
Lori 

1 comment:

Tam said...

simple but lovely card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...