Sunday, October 20, 2013

North Coast Creations ~ Warmest Wishes ~

Good morning!  Are you dreaming of a nice warm beach somewhere?  I sure am!  With an expected high today of 72 today and 50 something tomorrow, things promise to be a bit chillier than normal in the Bluegrass state.  So in honor of my impossible dream of sand between my toes...
 

Today's project features Splitcoaststamper's weekly sketch shown HERE.  I stamped my image with black ink and added color with my Copics,  I lightly sponged pale blue ink to create my sky.  The sentiment (stamped in a bright blue) pops in the corner!  I just love this set from North Coast Creations. 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for the bi-weekly Exploring Cricut challenge!  {{hugs}}
 
Supplies

Stamps - North Coast Creations - Warmest Wishes
Ink - Memento - Danube Blue (sentiment); Memento Summer Sky (sky); Memento Tuxedo Black (image); Copics - Y15, Y17, Y38, YR07, YR18E31, E33, E35, B24, B26, B28, YG17, G24, G94, R27
Paper - Neenah Solar Crest, Bazzill

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...