Saturday, August 17, 2013

SC449 ~ Harvest Blessings to You ~

Thanks for stopping by!  Today I have a fall card to share using one of my favorite sets from Our Daily Bread Designs, Harvest Blessings  ...


I based this design on the Wednesday sketch at Splitcoast...
 
I stamped the sentiment directly on my DP and hand cut coordinating banners.  I found the blossom at a recent Michaels shopping trip and cut a cream pearl flourish to fit my design.  The leaves (from coordinating DP also) were cut using a Spellbinder die.  Pretty simple really...  I love working with fall colors...  so rich!  Have a wonderful day...
 
Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Products
 
Stamp - Our Daily Bread Designs - Harvest Blessings
 
 
Paper - Georgia Pacific, The Paper Studio, MME Stella & Rose, Bazzill
Ink - Memento Espresso Truffle
Blossom & Flourish - Recollections
Die - Spellbinder Foliage
 

Challenges
 

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

LOVE the fall colors...some of my favorites..., the design, and the gorgeous flower, Lori! And lucky me...I could CASE this beauty because I have this stamp set! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Cards By Jan said...

Lori girl...You DID it again...created a super awesome fall card!! I love that flower!! yes...and fall is coming so fast....good start on it...
Hugs

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love your flower,super fall card!!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...