Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dog Days Sale at ODBD!

Dog Days of Summer Sale

Did you miss it?  Did you miss National Dog Day yesterday?  I'm embarrassed to say I did!  As much as I love my Saint Bernards, I completely missed out!  **sigh**  I plan on making it up to the big guys today with a few extra belly rubs and puppy snacks.  I sure hope they didn't realize I missed their big day...  lol...

In the meantime, my friend and boss at Our Daily Bread Designs , Kelley, is having a fabulous sale!  And guess what the theme is?  ;-)   

Kelley's granddog, Murphy, a.k.a. the cutest Golden Retriever in the whole wide world, would be proud! 
 
So don't forget to hop over and check out all of the fun stamps and dies.  But you gotta hurry!  The sale ends Saturday, August 31st!    And stay tuned...  Sunday will be release day for Our Daily Bread Designs.  I will have several projects to share featuring all new products! 
 
Keep checking in this week as I play along with some fun challenges and just get inky!  {{hugs}}
 
Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...