Thursday, August 8, 2013

~ All Things Grow ~

Happy, happy Thursday!  It's hard to believe another week has FLOWN by!  Today is my Mother's 77th birthday!  So even though I KNOW she does not read my blog, I will wave wildly!!!!!  And sing the birthday song!  Aren't you glad you couldn't hear me?  LOL.... 
 
Today I am sharing a card I created with Our Daily Bread Designs' Peaches set.  Let me just tell ya...  a whole lotta Copic coloring went in the trash before I was satisfied with this peach! 


I started off with a layer of peach card stock and a white mat layer.  I embossed the top peach layer with a folder resembling chicken wire.  The white die cut panel came next with a scalloped oval and oval sentiment die cut panel.  The sentiment came from Our Daily Bread Designs' Garden Sentiments  set.  I stamped the peach image on Copic compatible paper and colored with Y38, YR15 and YR14 respectively before fussy cutting and placing beside the sentiment panel.  A few die cut sprigs from the Spellbinder ODBD Custom Die Fancy Foliage  tops it off. 
 
So are here are some of the products I used today...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...
 
Blessings....
 
Lori
 
Challenges
 
Pennys Challenge - Dry Embossing
 Creative Inspirations  - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Die cut or Punch
 

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love your coloring!!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Your card is gorgeous. I love that chicken wire embossing and how perfectly it compliments your gardening theme. Blessings!

Cathymac said...

Your peach looks just yummy, Lori as does the rest of this beautiful card! Love the chicken wire embossing, the foliage, and the gorgeous layers and colors! Hugs!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous card. Love the paper color and the sentiment.

Paper Panda said...

Fab Card! Love the embossing folder and the bright colours of the card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...