Thursday, June 13, 2013

ODBD ~ Proud To Be An American ~

No truer words were ever spoken...  I am grateful to live in a free country.  I am thankful to be able to express myself and worship as I see fit.  I am proud to have family members who served in our military.  I am mindful of the fact our country was founded on Christian/Judeo principles.  I am proud to be an American!  God Bless America! 


I created this card based on an old Mojo Monday sketch.  I colored the image with Copics and carefully cut it out.  The eagle's stars have just a bit of Stickles for added pizzazz.  I also added some glitter glue to the word American as well.  Dimensional foam adds just the right touch of height to make my eagle soar!  Thanks for looking and until next time, blessings...
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Home of the Free
Ink - Memento, Copics
Misc. - Ranger Stickles Diamond


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...