Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Word Art Wednesday ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:3 ~

Good morning and welcome to another fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday .  Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes!  Thank you to V's Sweet Ideas  for sponsoring this week's challenge!
 
This has been a challenging week physically and emotionally at the Ulrich house.  Mr. Graves (Graves Disease) has kicked into high gear again and I am awaiting test results to determine the course of action.  I covet your continued prayers as we deal with this and decide what my physicians will do.  I know the Great Physician can heal anything as long as it is in His will....  My dear, sweet husband will be going through surgery as well in the coming month.  (We are just a mess...  lol...)  Please remember us both.  
 
I do want to share a praise!  God allowed His most tender mercies this week.  I was physically unable to make anything...  frustrating to say the least!  My team member and prayer warrior, Karen, took time to lift up my problems and God answered!  I was able to put something together after struggling so mightily to even get off the couch!  Praise be to God!  He always provides!  So here it is using a wonderfully appropriate scripture from 2 Thessalonians...

  
I opted to use this week's Mojo Sketch for my inspiration with some coordinating papers by American Crafts.  I printed the verse directly on DP trimming and matting it with Kraft paper.  A seam binding bow and wooden button add to the rustic feel.  The papers remind me of a beautiful quilt in Grandmother's trunk.  So pretty!  Thanks for stopping in and until next time...  Blessings...
 
Card Recipe
 
Digital Image - Word Art Wednesday
Papers - The Paper Studio, American Crafts
Misc. - Dew Drops by Scrappers Must Haves, Seam Binding, Wooden Button, Hemp Cord
 
Challenges
 
MOJO294  - Mojo Sketch
 
 
 

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love this card, especially the stamped sentiment....
Very beautiful..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Faye said...

God is good! So glad He has enabled you and given you strength when you needed it so much. Your card is a very gorgeous creation. I love the embellishments.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you were able to get feeling better and were able to make this card. it is sure a beauty! I really love you paper choices and the way you embellished it. Gorgeous!!! Isn't Karen a wonderful encourager? A rare friend, that's for sure.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...