Saturday, September 18, 2010

Western Theme Treat Bag



I managed to make it into bed this morning at 6AM after our all night crop. I stumbled out at 9AM and made it to the couch downstairs where I crashed and burned until 12:30PM. If you eat an Oreo after noon does that count as breakfast? :-P

We had a great time. I only colored one image but boy was it fun! One cool idea I picked up from some of the ladies. They bought wallpaper sample books for a buck from a store when they closed. Then they used Acid Free on the samples to use in their albums... cool huh? Never thought of it... but a great idea! That's a wonderful way to recycle!

For today's post I created a western style treat bag for a mission's event we will be going to at our church soon. I thought it would be cool for the kids to get their own special "memento" of the night. I planned on stuffing them with trail mix and other good things that fall into the theme but don't hype the littles up too much! I'm sure their parents will be grateful! Well I hope you are having a super Saturday. I intend to power nap and do some creating! Blessings to you and yours!

Lori



Project Ingredients

Brown lunch bag
Card stock - Bazzill
Embossing Folder - Provocraft - Cuttlebug - Moroccan Screen
Punch - Marth Stewart - Modern Garland
Die Cuts - Provocraft - Cricut - Horse - Animal Kingdom (6 1/4 in), Badge - Create A Critter (3 in)
Ink - Sentiment - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Stamp - Sentiment - Howdy - Close to My Heart
Jute

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...